“I can’t leave my dog alone…”
Because she chews up the house. Soils the carpets. Barks all day. Hurts herself. Because the neighbors are calling. Because I can’t concentrate at work, wondering what’s happening at home, what I’ll be coming home to…
We Understand Dogs With Separation Anxiety And We Can Help
Hello. I’m Malena DeMartini. I’ve spent well over a decade specializing in dogs with separation anxiety, working hundreds of cases, and helping hundreds of guardians and families overcome this devastating condition and get their lives back. My team and I have seen and dealt with every thinkable variation of SA, and we know how to help.
Beating The Odds
You may have been told separation anxiety isn’t treatable, because it isn’t an easy fix. True, treating SA isn’t quick or easy. It is, however, simple, and proper treatment can greatly reduce or even resolve your dog’s separation anxiety. You and your dog both deserve that.
How The Program Works
- Learn about options and pricing for separation anxiety training.
- Fill out the client questionnaire that pertains to you.
- We’ll assign you a Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer (CSAT).
- You and your CSAT will schedule a phone call.
- Depending on the program you select, your trainer will guide you through the process, supporting you as you learn how to change the way your dog deals with being left alone.
Ready For Hope?
Peace of mind? Relief?
Why Work With Us?
- Experts in SA
- Hundreds of cases resolved
- Plans customized to you
- Unparalleled support
A 21st Century Approach To SA
Today’s technology—laptops, smart phones, video recorders, Skype—has revolutionized how we help dogs with separation anxiety, greatly reducing training setbacks. If you’re a techie, you’re going to love how we work. (Don’t worry if gadgets aren’t your thing—if you can dial a phone and start up your computer, we’re good to go.)